Avancus AP 1.5 Lifting Shoes – Purple
Introducing the Apex Power V1.5, the pinnacle of powerlifting footwear innovation. Tested by world-class athletes, such as David Woolson, Rondel Hunte, Jamal Browner and Jonathan Cayco, these shoes redefine stability and comfort in a lightweight design.
Avancus AP 1.5 Key Features & Benefits
- Viziun®️ Grip Tech: Featuring one of the highest traction in the industry, our rubber formula and multi-directional pattern ensure little to no slippage.
- Extended Heel & Metatarsal Points: A pioneering feature in Olympic weightlifting footwear, this is the first-ever implementation in flat shoes. It provides a greater ground contact area, offering you a more stable platform.
- Heel to Toe Drop – Flat Stability Platform: Positions your body in its most anatomically accurate alignment
- Extended Side Walls: Provides you with exceptional lateral and medial support for exercises like sumo deadlifts, squats and lunges.
- Thin & Sensory Construction: A 4mm outsole with a 2mm rubber sole and 2mm lugs for strong ground contact and heightened sensory feedback.
- Knit with Inner Lining: Balancing stability and flexibility, the forefront material allows natural movement while securely holding your foot in place.
- Wide, anatomical shaped toe box: allows you to naturally splay out your toes, contributing to natural stability.
Don’t settle for just another shoe. Choose the Apex Power V1.5 designed to elevate your performance during every lift.
The Avancus shoes fit true to size.